Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Logan Custom Guitars Club

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by LGOberean, Mar 3, 2009.

1. voodooblues

voodooblues Friend of Leo's

Sep 12, 2012
    Berwyn, Il
    Larry-
    It's nice to find a reliable guitar tech you trust. I don't need a ton of work done on my guitars but I still don't have a set tech I go to. Bob seems like he's willing to make any necessary repairs but I wonder if the shipping makes it cost effective.

eki77 likes this.

2. LGOberean

LGOberean Poster Extraordinaire

May 31, 2008
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Happy Veteran's Day to all the vets on TDPRI, and in this club in particular. Thank you for your service.

And by the way, this includes Bob Logan. He is a Vietnam Vet, having served in the Army with the 173rd Airborne, and is a recipient of the Purple Heart. He is included in the living memorial at Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.

eki77 likes this.

3. eki77

eki77 TDPRI Member

Dec 24, 2010
    SE Wisconsin
    Thank You Bob for your service

Chris

4. djh22

djh22 Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Jan 12, 2012
    VA
    I've always been very pleased to extol the virtues of Bob Logan's guitars based on my experience. Henceforth, when I have the opportunity to play there will be a special sense of gratitude as well.

Thank you, Bob.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.