Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Lets see those worship boards

Discussion in 'Worship Service Players' started by jebbo, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Tele-Afflicted

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    1509021563860.jpg Okay, figured out the problem! Files were too big. Current signal path: Jazzmaster - Behringer volume pedal (big, but great price and great for volume swells) - Mosky XP booster - EHX Crayon - BBE Tremor - TC Flashback Triple Delay - TC Hall of Fame 2 - Joyo American Sound (on if going direct, off if mic'ing my Blues Jr).

DannyStereo likes this.

2. blille

blille Tele-Holic

IMG_2586.JPG

A lot of new stuff here. Took me a while to put this together but I think this will keep me busy for a while :)

On the loops of the MS3 I have the Hoof, DMM and Sky Fi, I can control the eclipse with it too via remote switching.

I don't use the phaser or wah often, but when I do, I smile, a lot.

Southpaw Tele likes this.

3. bear04

bear04 Tele-Holic

Jul 24, 2011
    New Brunswick, Canada
    As of November 23rd, 2017 at 15:36 AST...

20171123_152625.jpg

4. Sarde

Sarde TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2016
    San Pedro, CA
    Nice to see some Soul food action. I have one on my board and love it.

bear04 likes this.

5. DannyStereo

DannyStereo Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 13, 2014
    Kelso, Washington
    From this past Sunday - into a 65 Amps London and a Hot Rod Deluxe with a V30 speaker.

1515598427603.jpg 1515598483410.jpg

6. mRtINY

mRtINY Tele-Afflicted

May 7, 2015
    Orygun
    That'll get 'er done... Nice looking amps.

DannyStereo likes this.

7. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Friend of Leo's

Jan 7, 2011
    Washington, USA
    Plugged into the AC15 side of the amp into the high input (into the ef86) with the volume nearly off. Bet it was still pretty loud:)
    Anyway, cool amps. The 65Amps cabs are nice, but if you ever get a chance to play the amp through a 4x12 with real greenbacks, it will change how you see, and play, that amp. Doing so, made me get rid of the alnico blue in my cab, and so glad I did.

DannyStereo likes this.

8. DannyStereo

Aug 13, 2014
    Kelso, Washington
    I had the gain boost engaged, so even at 9 o'clock on the dial, the amp was feeling pretty good behind me.

I feel like the Marshall-ish side of the amp would love Greenbacks. I just don't see myself ever playing a 4x12 again. Hell, I'm having a hard time justifying TWO 12s. Lol

9. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Friend of Leo's

Jan 7, 2011
    Washington, USA
    I know what you mean about the 4x12, but I found that my old Marshall 4x12 is actually not as loud as the 65amps 2x12 open back cab, especially if you turn the 4x12 to point across the stage instead of out. The marshall side of the amp is good through the greenbacks but the Vox side of the London is pretty phenomenal through greenbacks especially when you play around with the color switch.

10. DannyStereo

Aug 13, 2014
    Kelso, Washington
    I'm not so concerned with volume, as we stick them further back onstage or in a room behind the stage... Which is why I have a hard time using multiple speakers to begin with. It's just too much to lug around.

11. Sarde

Sarde TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2016
    San Pedro, CA
    I just made a new pedal board so I could incorporate my volume pedal (I thought it was a swell idea). My previous board was too small to mount a volume pedal on. I went overboard with the features: 2 tone vinyl covering, matching lift off case, built in audio and power jacks, handles, rubber feet...

I made some new patch cables today and it all checked out! Ill take it to band practice tomorrow.

<Guitar input -> korg pitchblack custom tuner (top right) -> ehx soul food-buffered (top row) -> compressor-Keeley 4 knob/dyna clone (white box on the bottom right) -> VFE pale horse od clone (2nd to the right bottom row. The pony artwork was inspired by my daughter) -> eb volume pedal (center) -> Zendrive od clone (blue box on the bottom row) -> custom reverb (red pedal bottom left) -> boost pedal-xotic ep boost clone bottom left) -> output to amp

Jan 2018 - 1.JPG Jan 2018 - 2.JPG Jan 2018 - 3.JPG Jan 2018 - 4.JPG Jan 2018 - 5.JPG

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 8:19 PM

12. DannyStereo

Aug 13, 2014
    Kelso, Washington
    Looks great!

13. black_doug

black_doug Tele-Afflicted

After going without a pedal board forever I won this in a draw. I don't have a lot of pedals anyway so it's just the right size. Along with the board I won the Quint pedal from T-Rex. It's a harmonizer. I tried it out last Sunday morning and I'm liking it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 9:26 PM

14. ravindave_3600

ravindave_3600 Friend of Leo's

Apr 30, 2004
    Newly Indiana
    SWEET looking board. You built it yourself? Nice job!

15. Sarde

Sarde TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2016
    San Pedro, CA
    I made it myself. It was a fun project to get ready for the Christmas Eve services at church.

16. blille

blille Tele-Holic

Wow, I thought it was nose pedal, it looks pro.

17. Danjabellza

Danjabellza Tele-Afflicted

Sep 22, 2014
    Pahrump, nv
    E5F67786-E8C8-4AD0-95B8-8A50B481FCF9.jpeg BAC64BE9-C991-4E3C-86E2-F330E6C30132.jpeg E10C9436-FE34-475E-A424-FA1EE8D1A77C.jpeg 0AE2DF3D-3A25-486C-BC5F-9EB863D0FE9E.jpeg It’s gone through some changes over time... quite a few of late... guitar->DOD looking glass->DOD BiFet boost->VPJR->SD 805->Fulltone SupaTrem->M13. The M13 I use primarily for delay/reverb and looping. I’d like to throw a true bypass looper/switcher on there to help manage the tap dancing... But this is what I have for now. Going through the tweaker with my independent worship band, and the THR10c for home practice. Many sundays I’ll actually just The the guitar straight into the thr10c.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.