Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Laugh if you must, but...

Discussion in 'Tele-Technical' started by Peter Rabbit, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz TDPRI Member

WOW! Those bodies are CHEAP!
    I am looking at ebay at the moment - most sellers sell genuine Fender for $1 reserve!
    And home recording *DROOL*
    Ive tried to convince Mum and Dad loads about that with no luck :rolleyes: I cant wait till I can get my own place!

2. donh

donh Tele-Afflicted

Apr 25, 2010
    Oh Aich Ten
    You still have all that other stuff hangin' off the negative side of the signal path!

(li'l antennas!)

3. MN Punk

MN Punk Tele-Holic

Feb 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    If I wanted a "test bed" for pickup positions, I'd just get an old Bullet with a swimming-pool route and leave the guard off. Screw the pickups down to the body in whatever position I feel like trying. Try it out. Move them. Repeat. The mouth the pups back on the guard, re-assemble, and resell it for about what I paid.

Same results, much less expense and effort.

But avoiding expense and effort is obviously completely antithetical to this project so I'm just going to shut up now and go back to watching.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.