Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Las Vegas guitfiddle shops

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by revlimitbounce, Jan 3, 2017.

1. revlimitbounce

revlimitbounce TDPRI Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Arizona
    Tele Nation:

I'm in Las Vegas for a few days. Wondering if there are any amazing or interesting guitar shops in town worth seeing; perhaps making a rare or unusual find.

Thanks!

2. Telecentric

Telecentric TDPRI Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Boulder Creek, Ca
    Ed Roman Guitars. Now, Ed has been quite the controversial figure and I don't think I would ever buy anything from him, but if you want the Vegas guitar experience, whatever that is worth, Ed Roman is it.

3. KMBkelly

KMBkelly TDPRI Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Newman,CA.
    I always hit up the pawn shops. I have made some amazing finds in pawn shops over the years and there are TONS of them down there. Good luck!!

JustABluesGuy likes this.

4. revlimitbounce

revlimitbounce TDPRI Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Arizona
    Yes, I was thinking that, but which Pawn Shops? Any suggestions? Thanks!

5. JustABluesGuy

JustABluesGuy Tele-Afflicted

Sep 2, 2016
    Houston, TX
    Don't go to that one that's on TV! Tourist attractions tend to have pretty long lines!

6. Trio

Trio TDPRI Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV

7. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Feb 12, 2011
    Around
    Never been to Cowtown, but, like anything in Las Vegas. Caveat Emptor

8. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Port Moody, BC
    I quite enjoyed the Guitar Center on the south side of town.

9. Beachbum

Beachbum Friend of Leo's

Mar 11, 2009
    Sand Land
    You might want to check out Sam Ash as well. A little more user friendly than GC.

10. tele_pathic

tele_pathic Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2009
    St. George, UT
    You're in Vegas for a few days and sooooo bored that you want to go to guitar stores? Something you could do when at home? Ok....I don't judge. To answer your question, there are two guitar centers and one Sam Ash. You could spend ALL day driving around to all the different pawn shops in Vegas. My one most important tip: If you go to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (the Pawnstars store), do NOT enter the free drawing. That will trigger an unbelievable amount of spam and telemarketers, AND the package they offer, the "free" stay in Vegas, is a terrible, terrible value.

11. dnguyen

dnguyen NEW MEMBER!

Oct 4, 2017
    las vegas
    Anyone in town should check out Heartbreaker Guitars on Cheyenne. They have some of the most rare and beautiful guitars Ive seen, and have brands like Lowden, Bourgeois, and Taylor. You can check out their inventory on their website-- www.heartbreakerguitars.com before you go as well :)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.