Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Kid Charlemagne

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Higgs F. Boson, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Tele-Afflicted

Mar 25, 2003
    NoVa
    My favorite line too! Great band, great song, and superior guitar playing

2. Carl_Tone

Carl_Tone Tele-Meister

Apr 7, 2016
    Hawaii
    Man I remember the ordeal to learn this, but I think learning it along with getting some books called 'Sheets of Sound for Guitar' really boosted my playing in all sorts of ways!
    I'm at the point where I'd probably have to go back to square one with this one though. Currently going back through the Jay Graydon Peg solo...

3. LoveHz

LoveHz Tele-Holic

Nov 21, 2014
    Kent, UK
    Right on the button -- great feel and tone. Is that a Gibson or a repro?

4. Higgs F. Boson

Higgs F. Boson Tele-Holic

Jan 23, 2008
    Birmingham, Alabama
    thanks! It's an Epiphone 335 Pro. Got it for a song. Seems much nicer than the Dot I had a few years back. The stock pickups are pretty good, too. I play a strat or tele most of the time but this guitar really scratches the 335 itch.

5. Ricky D.

Ricky D. Poster Extraordinaire

Oct 22, 2006
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    There's a you tube out there with Larry Carlton live doing a greatest hits thing. Playing a Tele. Sounds just like Carlton on a 335. Go figure.

6. coolbreeze475

coolbreeze475 Tele-Meister

Aug 3, 2009
    Grand Rapids Mi.
    Sounded great. I love the looks and sound you get out of that guitar.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.