Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

JV tele help

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by boardwalk, Jul 18, 2017.

1. boardwalk

boardwalk NEW MEMBER!

May 28, 2012
    isle of man
    Hi guys , first post so be nice !

im just about to purchase an early ish squier jv tele , I have lots of pics and am generally happy with the guitar ie the wiring , pots pups and switches seem to tally with most i've seen on the net

The only issue i have really is with the neck pocket as there are no markings at all - the neck is dated ( see pics ) and the headstock seems genuine to me - its just the pocket and i'm concerned as the inside corners look as thoughthey "may" have been worked on ?
    I have read that some early bodies may not have the usual markings , and the serial number on the neck plate backs up this fact - but i'd really appreciate an expert , or 2 ! taking a quick look

many thanks in advance headstockfront.jpg jv neck.jpg jvback.jpg jvbody4.jpg jvfrets.jpg jvbridge.jpg jvneck1.jpg jvpocket.jpg jvtele.jpg headstockfront.jpg jv neck.jpg jvback.jpg jvbody4.jpg jvfrets.jpg jvbridge.jpg jvneck1.jpg jvpocket.jpg jvtele.jpg , will try and attach pics now

hrstrat57 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.