Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Just sold my first piece of Gear on Reverb. Now what?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Cheesehead, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Cheesehead

Cheesehead Friend of Leo's

Accepted an offer on a Fender amp. I set up the Reverb Pay thing and direct deposit. I'm paying shipping and using UPS. Having them pack it up and getting it insured. Expensive item.

I assume I'll be notified when payment is received?

2. corliss1

corliss1 Tele-Afflicted Gold Supporter

Sep 13, 2008
    Lansing, MI
    When you're a new seller they wait until the tracking number is listed as delivered. Then you get your payment. so it's gonna be till at least then. It speeds up a few days if you sell more frequently and get good ratings.

BadMojo likes this.

3. Cheesehead

Cheesehead Friend of Leo's

But I get notified payment has been made first before I ship I assume right? They hold the funds and I enter the shipping info?

4. corliss1

Sep 13, 2008
    Lansing, MI
    Oooooooh for sure - you'll get a notice from them once the payment has happened.

5. BadMojo

BadMojo Tele-Meister

Sep 17, 2017
    Maryland

+1

Reverb usually pays me after the item has moved from the shipping location. It's a pain when you have to pay out of pocket for shipping and packing supplies.

6. corliss1

Sep 13, 2008
    Lansing, MI
    If you haven't got a notification of payment yet and you're not sure Reverb does have a live chat function that I've used with great results in the past.

AAT65 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.