Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Just picked this up yesterday

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by stratoman1, Oct 1, 2017.

1. stratoman1

stratoman1 Tele-Holic

Nov 12, 2016
    Virginia Beach, Va
    I'd never seen one before so really I got it based on the recommendation of one of the guys at my local store. I'm really liking it. It's got plenty of the drive I was looking for without getting fizzy. And not the mids hump like my TS9. I'm using it on a Blackstar Club 40 mostly. As much as I do like the OD channel on that amp I like this a bit better. I can use the clean channel a bit more now, and it cleans up better with the guitar volume better than the amp channel does. And my guitar sounds aren't colored much either. Tele still sounds like a Tele, Strat like Strat, LP, SG, etc

20170930_163333-3.jpg

24 track likes this.

2. 24 track

24 track Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Nov 6, 2014
    kamloops bc
    cool how does it sound? is it a warm sound ,

SD makes some quality stuff, congrats!

3. stratoman1

stratoman1 Tele-Holic

Nov 12, 2016
    Virginia Beach, Va

It's a pretty natural type sound. It doesn't sound really harsh or processed. Smooth sounding for lack of a better term. For me it's just about got the perfect tone and it's pretty versatile. It won't do full on distortion but I didn't want that anyway. The guys at my local store know me well enough to point me in the right direction

24 track and Staypuft1652 like this.

4. gtrguru

gtrguru Friend of Leo's

Apr 29, 2011
    Detroit Metro
    I really like the SD pedals. Currently have a Vise Grip and I wish I didn't get rid of my 805.

stratoman1 likes this.

5. schenkadere

schenkadere Friend of Leo's

May 13, 2009
    NY
    Wow. That thing is pricey! Hope you enjoy it.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.