Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Jonny Lang's new album due out tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by ftbtx, Sep 7, 2017.

1. ftbtx

ftbtx Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

I was listening to some of the songs on Amazon Music and it should be an awesome album. "Make it move" just rocks, great guitar playing and vocals! Check it out if you can, if you have Prime three songs are available now. Looking forward to hearing more of the album.

Obsessed likes this.

2. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. Jonny Lang is my step-daughter's guitar hero, so I'll pass it on and gain some brownie points. He is the one we both enjoy together.

ftbtx likes this.

3. ftbtx

ftbtx Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

That's great that you have something like this to share! Enjoy!

Obsessed likes this.

4. ruger9

ruger9 Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 31, 2004
    Hackettstown, NJ
    I've listened to it 3 times now. Not quite the "guitar album" we were led to believe it was going to be, but definitely more guitar than the last 2 albums...

I won't comment on the content, I'm biased, I just like the guy, so I find a way to like anything he puts out lol.

FYI for tone chasers: ALOT of the tones on this album came from a small, vintage amp, cranked. I forget which one, but it's tiny- 8" speaker- he mentioned it in one of the guitar mag interviews. Not his normal sound. Almost fuzz pedal-like.

troy2003 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.