Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Jext Telez White Pedal

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by hoboroadie, Nov 10, 2018.

1. hoboroadie

hoboroadie TDPRI Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Bezerkeley
    Okay well tone being subjective YMMV. I spent 40 years being ultimately dissatisfied with my tone. Different guitars, amplifiers, speaker cabinets...
    Nobody told me I wanted a Vox Conqueror.
    I'd been going into cocked wah pedals, not quite there with the crybaby q-zone, almost there with the SP-1 Spectrum. Then ta-dah, there it is. I even got a Roland JC-120 to finish the package. Got gain and fuzz as a bonus but it turns out the sound I wanted was the Vox MRB switch. Put away all the other pedals and got hours of good times, add a delay or two, still got it.
    I can break out any set up now and not go somewhere that I don't want to be. 1978-2018 were lean years. Now I can finally move forward in my music career. ;)

2. Obelisk

Obelisk Tele-Holic

Apr 1, 2013
    NW USA
    I have a couple of their Dizzy Tone/Buzzaround clones that were made a few years back. I thought about getting a White Pedal, but didn't bite. The homage of the same circuit made Castledine looks better conceived which is what originally held me back. Glad you like it-bet it sounds really cool through a JC-120. Hope you are jamming on Hey Bulldog!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.