Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Is this a Baja?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by horax, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Slim Chance

Slim Chance Tele-Holic

Mar 1, 2011
    Beltway, USA
    More likely they preferred the Baja neck on the Player body, which they kept.

dannyh, tery and Bones like this.

2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Telefied Ad Free Member

I hear you, lots of knowledge here, but the dealer will lose his reputation really fast if he mis-characterizes just one guitar. There's IMO no excuse for it. A dealer can find out what he has, so quickly, and through a variety of means.

3. Heyitsmejoeg

Heyitsmejoeg TDPRI Member

Jan 3, 2015
    NYC
    500 dollar bajas all day long. Where ? They’re my favorite . I look on eBay and reverb everyday. 550 +shipping

joe_cpwe likes this.

4. beyer160

beyer160 Tele-Afflicted

Aug 11, 2010
    On Location
    I've seen 'em on GC used in "Good" shape for $450. Not every day, but it happens.

5. Butch Snyder

Butch Snyder Tele-Afflicted

Mar 17, 2003
    Trenton, OH
    You can contact Reverb.com and give them the listing info. They will reach out to the seller. I tried to sell a partscaster and, because it did not have a Fender Telecaster decal, they made me remove the part where it said "Telecaster". Fair enough, it sold. Anyway, they run a pretty tight ship and will contact the seller if there is anything amiss in the listing.

6. HWTele

HWTele Tele-Meister

Oct 21, 2015
    BetweenHere&There
    Click the link and read the title of the ad ... it says it all.....it’s a partscaster - player neck on a Baja body.

7. horax

horax Tele-Holic

Jul 1, 2011
    colorado springs
    The ad has changed since this thread was created last week. The store was called and things were updated.

HWTele likes this.

8. HWTele

HWTele Tele-Meister

Oct 21, 2015
    BetweenHere&There
    Late to the party.

9. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Holic

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    Looks a lot like my American Pro, but then, I generally know nothing! Except for the board, dah! I’ll shut up and leave you guys to it!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.