Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

is there such thing as a cheap, ultra simple loop pedal?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by jonitkin, Mar 5, 2008.

1. WireLine

WireLine Tele-Holic

Mar 23, 2003
    Midland TX
    If you can find one, there were several cassette recorders that featured sound on sound capability - play your passage, then play over it...Akai made a pretty nice one. Last one I saw was on a Craig's list for $20.00

2. RubyRae

RubyRae Friend of Leo's

Dec 8, 2009
    Cincinnati
    I have been looking for one too, and never really wanted the loopman, or boss, so after seeing the tape echo I have been wanting that also does loop, I am saving my money for that. I figure I get a great faux tape echo (stymon) and will get my looper for free.
    At least in my mind.

3. Alex W

Alex W Friend of Leo's

4. teleman78

teleman78 Tele-Meister

Jan 20, 2011
    Miami, FL. USA
    I just bought a boss RC2 loop station for $99.00 at bestbuy.com

5. Fearnot

Fearnot Friend of Leo's

Jan 17, 2010
    Decatur, GA
    I've seen that some of those Digitech multi-effects units (the RPxx series?) have a basic 20-second looper built-in and they can be had used for as little as $30.

6. Rolling Estonian

Rolling Estonian Friend of Leo's

Aug 23, 2009
    Bethesda, MD.
    I guess they didn't have ipads in '08 when this thread began. lol

M

7. Justinvs

Justinvs Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 31, 2008
    Wise River, Montana
    I got one used for Christmas, and it was in the $120.00 range. Ebay usually has a couple pages worth of RC-2s and Rc-3s and the going price seems to be right around that.

Great little unit!

Justin

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.