Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

iPad Mackie mixer

Discussion in 'Band Wagon' started by tjalla, Mar 16, 2012.

1. tjalla

tjalla Friend of Leo's

I'm looking forward to more developments in this field, esp with the wireless and stereo recording capabilities.

2. muudcat

muudcat Tele-Holic

I think back to what I was using when I started playing and this is like from another world.
    I may be to late to jump into this technology, but it seams like a good direction, you almost have to try, to make a mixing mistake

3. tjalla

tjalla Friend of Leo's

While this is cool, I'll hold off a few years before going down the iPad route.

I'm convinced it won't be long before there can be a desk where bandmembers can wirelessly adjust their own monitor mixes from their iPhones, eg just downloading an app.

Just have to make sure the audience can't fiddle with your settings from theirs too :p

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.