Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Internet radio

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by central, Mar 5, 2013.

1. central

central TDPRI Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Ok, I don't know if any of you can help me with this or not. I am looking for Swedish radio stations I can listen to online that play actual Swedish artists. The ones I have come across are playing the same tired American pop and classic rock.

How does it feel to be a Swedish musician and hear mostly American music on your radio? There has to be a station I am missing out on. Thanks in advance for any help with this, and no, I'm not trying to learn Swedish. I just have a fascination with Sweden.

Central

2. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Friend of Leo's

May 1, 2012
    Prescott AZ
  3. hiero

hiero Tele-Meister

Jun 9, 2007
    Surrey Hills, UK
  4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. central

central TDPRI Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Yeah, I did the same thing. Most of those stations play the same crap I can hear on American radio. I'm looking for stations that play Swedish music. Thanks for the input though.

Central

6. goldtopper

goldtopper Friend of Leo's

Dec 30, 2005
    Liberal Lakes
    google swedish folk

7. central

central TDPRI Member

Jan 23, 2013
    I'll give that a try, goldtopper, thanks.

Central

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.