Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

"In-Line Effects" Pedal Owners Club

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by 3-Chord-Genius, Sep 29, 2018.

1. 3-Chord-Genius

3-Chord-Genius Friend of Leo's

Apr 3, 2015
    Winchester, VA
    My guess is that there will be NO other members in this club, as I have never met anyone else who has these pedals. I bought this Japanese dual-effect pedal (chorus and "electric tube" overdrive) at a music store in Germany in the late-1980's. The chorus is decent. There is an "exciter" knob that is active any time the pedal is powered-up, and I'm not exactly sure what this knob was intended for, but 12:00 is neutral. Turning it left seems to add energy to the lower frequencies, and turning it clockwise seems to do the same to the higher frequencies, but it behaves differently than the bass and treble EQ knobs which are also on this pedal. The "electric tube" side is an overdrive, an unusual-sounding one at that. I can't tell what's going on, but it appears that there might be some of the dry signal mixed with the overdriven signal, and there is a fuzzy type of thing going on as well. It sounds like a cross between a standard overdrive pedal and a Big Muff. The pedal takes two 9V batteries or a standard AC adapter.

"In-Line Effects" is the manufacturer, and I've only seen two other pedals by this same company (both are dual effects like this one). The metal housing is built like a tank, but the footswitch mechanisms suffer from poor design and mine do not work. I am planning on drilling holes on both pedals and installing new footswitches right through them.
    20180929_135405.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.