Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Impulse Responses Two Notes and Nebula

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by Brian Dress, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Brian Dress

Brian Dress Tele-Meister

Mar 31, 2016
    Anaheim
    Hey everyone. I've been looking into improving my digital sound(it's all I got these days) and learned about cab IRs. Awesome. Totally changed the sound of my amp sims. Incredible. This has to be the best digital tone I can get. But wait, what's this? Two Notes WOS III looks killer!! So many options aside from just loading an IR file.

Dig some more and what's this? A rival to WOS that some people claim is the missing link between digital and analog. Nebula and its system for cabinet simulation. I have read a lot of opinions. Downloaded some free cabs. Tried to dig up some videos but can't find much on Nebula. Has anyone here used that stuff?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.