Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

I'm down

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Colo Springs E, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:01 AM.

1. drf64

drf64 Poster Extraordinaire

Jul 24, 2009
    Ada, MI

Edit: searched Burning Man. Guess who already called out the burners? @Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E likes this.

2. GGardner

GGardner Tele-Meister

Jun 22, 2017
    NJ
    You are now my favorite poster. Congrats/sorry.

3. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Kansas City, MO
    And that is now one of my favorite songs...thank you!

4. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    I assumed there would be comments about Facebook in this thread, that's to be expected. I do want to point out, this story really doesn't have to do so much with social media. This is about the end of a recently re-established relationship that the other 3 thought would continue on with subsequent get-togethers. Facebook, texting, telephone, email... those were all just methods we use to communicate with because we live very far away from each other (Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Colorado). Since that weekend get-together, we've only been texting... none of us have been posting on each others' Facebook accounts or even using FB Messenger. So we were "connected" on FB, but not really using that. It was only after he seemed to drop off the text thread that I discovered I wasn't connected to him anymore on FB.

I'm guessing his decision to move on would have occurred if Facebook existed or not... Those texts I sent him, asking if he was ok? He probably never got them, because I'm probably blocked there too.

5. netgear69

netgear69 Tele-Afflicted

Dec 21, 2012
    england
    Life is short and we are a longtime dead leave him to wallow in his self pity stew the dude sounds like a big baby

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.