Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

I'm a little astonished. Fender Super Champ head.

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by JasonKingsX, Jun 10, 2017.

1. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    I bought a Mustang GT40. I really like to see Fender release a Super Champ with it's DSP and tone sitting on the 15 watt tube power amp of the current Super Champ X2.... a Super Champ GT model.

2. guitarmikey

guitarmikey Tele-Holic

Dec 30, 2012
    Bucharest
    I'm using it with Ragin" Cajun 10" or a 12" Fender speaker from a broken 650 amp that became a very nice matching cab. Different sounds, RC seems more efficient&grooving, not sparkling as the Fender Eminence... tried it as well with a Celestion G12AVT, another interesting option different sounding. Thing is... you can use the LineOut signal into another amp, like Fender 65R let's say (that has PwrIn jack) 2016-11-09 13.58.21.jpg

Jim Dep likes this.

3. dbspyder

dbspyder TDPRI Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Effingham, IL
    My SC has been my main rig for the last year now, and I added 2 12" cabs and full piggyback for either cab, and that perdy turquoise grill cloth(and soon to have turquoise tolex).

I don't use channel 2 or any of the effects, mainly because I prefer the dirt and mods from my pedals.

I run a Cannabis Rex in one cab and a Legend EM12 in the other, but I may swap speakers soon as I can't stand how f@#$#$@ heavy that EM12 is.

Attached Files:

4. JeffBlue

JeffBlue Tele-Afflicted

Oct 24, 2012
    Southern California
    I am running my SCX2 into a JBL K130 15 inch Alnico speaker. Sounds beautiful.

5. Ira7

Ira7 Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 8, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I want to get a second cab for my mine, the same one I have, the matching Fender with Celestion.

But damn, I can't wrap my head around how I'm supposed to wire/plug it in for proper ohms.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.