A few months ago I was shopping with my GF in IKEA. She was looking for furniture and I was looking for butcherblocks. Unfortunaly the block I needed (SPÄR) was sold out a few years ago, so I bought some EXKLUSIV's. Not big anough to make a telebody, so I have to cut and glue to the right size. The first I had to do was routing the neckpocket to align the bridgeplate. My pressdrill is to small to dril the stringtroughholes, so I have to drill them before I glued the bodyparts. A few days later after glueing the parts, I started to route the cavities. Meanwhile I've made an MDF routing template for the body contoure. Than my stumic say's I'm hungry, so it's time to lunch.