Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

If you like In & Out Burgers check this out

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Mark Davis, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Mark Davis

Mark Davis Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Bakersfield Ca.

2. maxwell838

maxwell838 TDPRI Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Burbank, CA
    I love the secret menu. It's funny how I read this right after I ate my 3x3 with grilled onions.

3. Mark Davis

Mark Davis Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Bakersfield Ca.
    IM dieing to try the animal style fries! Might die of a heart attack after I eat them LOL

[​IMG]

4. scooteraz

scooteraz Tele-Afflicted

Apr 17, 2007
    Peoria, AZ
    Almost, but not quite as sinful as the Heart Attack grill in Tempe.

5. mudbean

mudbean Friend of Leo's

Pretty cool, I'm an In-N-Out fan. Saw a couple of things on there that I have ordered (like a black & white shake) by description rather than secret name.

mud

6. Stuco

Stuco Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 27, 2006
    GA
    Man I wish they had in & out's here! I got to eat there once in san fran. I didn't know about the secret menu, I would eat the heck out of the animal style fries! They just don't know how much business they are missing out on in the southeast, we love this stuff.

7. Derek S

Derek S Former Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Tucson, AZ
    I heard about this around a year ago and now order a 3x3 "animal style."

I don't like In-N-Out's fries. I know they're supposed to be something special but I don't like them.

When they first opened in Tucson they refused to let me order a 20x20....and they still do....

8. Yoni

Yoni Friend of Leo's

Jun 10, 2008
    Joliet, not the prison
    Neopolitian shakes are the bomb yo.

9. PapaBeef

PapaBeef Friend of Leo's

Mar 1, 2004
    EN JAY
    They need to come to Jersey.
    I've never had the pleasure of trying their food. But I've heard people say a lot of great things about it, although I don't think anyone would consider it health food.
    I know if they are as good as advertised, I have a few friends who, along with my brothers, myself & my boy, Slappy, could keep them in business even if nobody else was to eat there.

10. Don Mare

Don Mare Tele-Afflicted

Mar 22, 2003
    CA.
    like that "Extra Toast" order!

11. Tdot

Tdot Poster Extraordinaire

I stopped in one of them joints once. The food that they gave me, actually looked like their photos. And the individual parts had the unique flavors that they were supposed to have. I'd stop in again.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.