Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

I smoked wife took my new Tele

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by cobalt6300, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Fatmanstratman

Fatmanstratman Poster Extraordinaire

Hmm... well, if quitting smoking makes you put ON weight, maybe I should start smoking to help dull my appetite. Seems you're damned if you do, damned if you don't....:(

I was talking to a friend the other day (when, incidentally, Telecasters were mentioned during the conversation) who has had a gastric band fitted. He has lost 130 pounds so far. He says he never feels very hungry, and even when he eats, all it takes is a few mouthfulls and he feels stuffed.

What a shame they don't fit "mini" gastric bands for folks who would like to lose around 40 pounds......

2. rebelwoclue

rebelwoclue Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

Jan 15, 2012
    kentucky
    Just checking on Cobalt- the Tele support group seems to have abandoned you lately. How's it going?

3. Grumpy50

Grumpy50 TDPRI Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    You have a wife that cares. So what's the problem put the damn smokes down and leave them there, you don't need them. I quit 10 years ago my wife tried the same deals which never worked. I lost a lot of nice things she bought me. You have to want to quit for the right reasons. I would say your wife should be your #1 reason if you have kids that a #2

4. KeithRichard

KeithRichard Tele-Holic

Dec 20, 2012
    Cancer cures smoking...permanently.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TDPRI

5. cobalt6300

cobalt6300 Tele-Meister

Apr 26, 2012
    texas
    Thanks! I am good! Still smoke free! Loving life!

6. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Seattle
    Congratulations, and keep on keepin' on. I've been smoke-free since 2006, and at this point the smell of cigarette smoke makes me almost sick. I guess it's my body's way of saying "Don't you even THINK about it, mister!"

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.