I,m such a dummy.....

Discussion in 'Tele-Technical' started by Wizard1962, Jan 16, 2019.

1. 24 track

24 track Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

thats too bad , I remember in shop the teacher making burled coffee tables, and custom book shelves having us kids come in at lunch time to show us this stuff , same with graphic arts , come in at lunch to help him make bussiness cards and photo retouching , in electronics the teacher left the class open so we could come in and work on special projects , build power amps and stuff.
    if they dont do that stuff now , too bad becuase thats where we really learned stuff , ( I built 29 of the 31 class final projects in electronics in grade 9 ) the teacher knew I did he saw my signature soldering on all the projects

2. Ben Bishop

Ben Bishop Tele-Meister

The B16 Bigsby for the Tele holds the bridge pickup higher than standard. Usually the neck is shimmed, but it sounds like you're halfway there:

Bigsby B16.JPG

Wizard1962 likes this.
  3. tele_pathic

tele_pathic Friend of Leo's

Buy the router from amazon, use it, clean it real good, then send it back. Of course, you don’t want to do that too often or you might get banned.

4. TRexF16

TRexF16 Friend of Leo's Vendor Member

Most unethical. The reason to avoid doing that which is wrong should not be fear of punishment, but that doing it is wrong.

For goodness sakes mister OP, if you will pay the shipping both ways you can just send me your body and I will fix it for you for free. I gave some suggestions over on the Tele Home Depot forum where you posted a duplicate thread, but I seriously am happy to fix this for you if you don't want to just double stick the router guides on it like I showed you and take it to a cabinet shop for a 5 minute fix.
    Please PM me if you want me to do this for you. It'd be happy to.
    Regards,
    Rex

Wizard1962 likes this.
  5. Wizard1962

Wizard1962 TDPRI Member

Sent you a pm....thanks

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.