Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

I ate a nice weight watcher breakfast of a bowl of Cherios laced with honey!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Toto'sDad, May 14, 2018.

1. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Good grief man! Where will you get your minimum daily requirement of propylene glycol eating that stuff?

2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Gad Zooks, what is that oil doing to the peanut butter?!

EDIT: actually, I can still remember my grandmother buying a huge jar of unsalted peanut butter. I have no idea why, but it must have had emulsifiers in it because it didn't separate. (This was in the 1960's after all.) I just remember it tasting awful. Fast-forward to today and my peanut butter has one ingredient! Okay, sometimes I made a peanut butter sammich with the queen of pickles -- Indian Lime & Chili, which have a mind-bending amount of salt in it, but you only use a schmear. That stuff is like jet fuel!

[​IMG]

Toto'sDad likes this.

3. oldgofaster

oldgofaster Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Dec 28, 2010
    Ohio
    Crunchy Raisin Bran with yogurt in lieu of milk.....LOVE this for b-fast, lunch, or snack

Breakfast with Silvertone 1482.jpg

and my old 1482 tone machine. Think Aerosmith SOS.

4. bblumentritt

bblumentritt Tele-Afflicted

Dec 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    I suppose you're being facetious.

A bowl of Cheerios laced with honey, along with a big 'ol roll and orange juice is not a weight watcher breakfast. 1 cup of Cheerios is 21g carbohydrates, but almost no one eats just one cup in a bowl of cereal. A Tablespoon of honey is 18g carbs, and when you add the "big ol' roll" you're probably adding at least another 22g carbs, and the orange juice is another 25g carbs, so the way I look at it, you just consumed at least 86g carbs for breakfast, and probably more. That's about two times more than I eat in an entire day.

That sounds like a recipe for weight gain to me... just sayin'.

I've lost over 45 pounds, and virtually all of it was from cutting carbs.

getbent and Toto'sDad like this.

5. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    I am being facetious. I am a big, but not huge fella. I have for most of my adult life weighed somewhere between 200 and 215 lbs. When I was working a sedentary job, my weight ballooned to around 245, maybe even as high as 248. When I retired, and became more active again, my weight settled back to around 215. I eat what I want, I'm so old already, I don't see much point in working on weight loss. I do admire though, those who watch their weight and stay trim. What if I lost forty five pounds? I'd have to replace all my cargoes and tees? :lol:

6. haggardfan1

haggardfan1 Friend of Leo's

Mar 17, 2014
    down every road
    But TD also had a hot link...pure protein! :D

7. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

8. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Kansas City, MO
    I know, right? A 70 sum year old guy eats any dam thing he wants and doesn't put on pounds.

You ain't the only one jealous as hell!:D

9. Mechanic

Mechanic Tele-Afflicted

Heck I’m only 65 and I’m jealous! Back to my salad for lunch.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.