Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

I ate a nice weight watcher breakfast of a bowl of Cherios laced with honey!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Toto'sDad, May 14, 2018.

1. dkmw

dkmw Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 30, 2016
    Florida USA
    "Waitress in the sky" is the proper term. This is a music forum after all.

teletimetx and Obsessed like this.

2. 8barlouie

8barlouie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    Spam, spam, spam spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

Toto'sDad likes this.

3. Piggy Stu

Piggy Stu Friend of Leo's

Feb 26, 2017
    UK
    Do you have anything with less spam in it?

8barlouie likes this.

4. Piggy Stu

Piggy Stu Friend of Leo's

Feb 26, 2017
    UK
    Norman Greenbaum, is that you?

Obsessed likes this.

5. noah330

noah330 Friend of Leo's

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    Get sme of that flax seed pb from Trader Joes. The stuff is amazing.

Toto'sDad likes this.

6. noah330

noah330 Friend of Leo's

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm pretty sure he meant Paul Westerberg.

7. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield

I like all 27 varieties!

I eat lots of bacon, and I usually salt it if it's not salty enough! Mostly when I have club sandwiches, then I'm mostly just salting the vegetables! I jut got back from the driving range where I hit 180 golf balls. Them little skinny guys hit one little bucket of balls, and say man I gotta go get me a light beer! Then I put in an hour on the putting green. Momma is fixing me some dinner right now, she's fixing me some beef, but I think I smell asparagus. I told her that stuff grows wild for a reason, it's a weed!

william tele likes this.

8. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    I don't know about where you guys live, but here in California, the folks dropping dead on tennis courts keeps the ambulance companies in good financial condition just hauling 'em into the hospital to get their final medical opinion.

9. dkmw

dkmw Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 30, 2016
    Florida USA
    Yep, thanks. For the uninitiated:

Now back to bacon and salt......

10. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

May 18, 2006
    Cheerios are too sweet for my taste without the honey. Don't even get me started on orange juice. I can't believe anyone drinks it straight. I keep frozen concentrate in the freezer and mix a tsp in 500 mL of water.

11. aerhed

aerhed Tele-Holic

Dec 24, 2016
    Boulder, WY
    Calories in - calories out = Mass gained/lost. It's that simple. Everything else is bling.

12. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    My nephew raps bacon around the beef. Just sayin' I mean. C'mon, do it right or not at all. Get those veins building up with plaque or else you will die a slow death.

Toto'sDad likes this.

13. aerhed

aerhed Tele-Holic

Dec 24, 2016
    Boulder, WY
    They got a drill bit called a French Catheter that chops all that bacon out of there. I don't know if they drive it with a Dremel or a DeWalt because I was kinda mapped at the time, but afterwards it felt like I had a two week vacation. They drilled and pumped everything wide open and put in one of those little stainless Chinese handcuffs (new tires for doc's turbo). This happened after age fifty, so I figure I'm good for another fifty. If not, I'll get punched out again, if I get there in time.

14. otterhound

otterhound Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 14, 2008
    Manheim Pa.
    Sounds like you have a taste for honey . If you have a mind to , search for and buy some sourwood honey . Not sure if you will thank me or curse me afterwards because it is soooo good and highly addictive .

Toto'sDad likes this.

15. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    I'll look for it next time I'm at the store. We go to lots of different grocery stores, I think it's because she just likes to shop!

16. 1293

1293 Poster Extraordinaire

May 18, 2006
    That foul looking oil is peanut oil. Peanut oil is valuable. That's why they take it out and replace it with hydrogenated crap.

regularjif-1.jpg

Toto'sDad likes this.

17. otterhound

otterhound Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 14, 2008
    Manheim Pa.
    Sourwood honey is an Appalachian honey and very regional . I sincerely doubt that you will find it in the west . Your best bet is to buy it on the web . I travel to Tennessee for mine .
    If you do choose to look for it on the web , there are 1 or 2 places that are not overpriced . One of them is in Georgia . If you like honey , sourwood honey will be a real treat .

Toto'sDad likes this.

18. Mechanic

Mechanic Tele-Afflicted

Bummer liver means Mediterranean diet, substitute veggie. Bacon? Ha ha ha, not! Granola only on top of yogurt, Greek style with red berries lot of ‘em. Protein? 2 times a week is eggs on dry toast buttered sparingly.
    Chocolate coated sugar bombs are no more.
    You get used to it......

Maybe, maybe not. ;<{

19. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh Poster Extraordinaire

Jun 13, 2013
    Initech, Inc.
    You're not supposed to watch it increase, TD.

Toto'sDad likes this.

20. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Now wait just a minute, uh weight watchers. Oh I see, damn, I had this thing 180 degrees out of tilt!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.