Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

I am now officially more stupid than a schnauzer

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by hemingway, Dec 6, 2012.

1. hemingway

hemingway Friend of Leo's

Mar 14, 2012
    London, UK
  2. LarsOS

LarsOS Tele-Holic

Oct 24, 2011
    Norway
    I don't know ... after the pidgeon-controlled missiles and cockroach-controlled robots, I'm inclined to believe just about anything.

3. trev333

trev333 Doctor of Teleocity

I saw that story at the end of our news tonight.... the obligatory funny story that every network shows on their news that day?...

as if that's THE only funny story they could show..... oh, but everyone is showing it so we'd be stupid not to show it too.... with the exact same voice over script to the letter....

I guess it was the only funny clip "murdoch" sanctioned for the day worldwide on the feeds....;)

teaching a dog to drive at great expense... to what ends?.... the funny clip for the news?...

I can't wait for tomorrow..... I want to see a Moose drive that compact... they'd need one with a sun roof though... ;)

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Tele-Holic

Dec 3, 2011
    Mandurah. West Australia
    The guy (Mark) who trained those dogs was interviewed on our local talkback radio last night and also said he's trained butterflies to flutter down and land on certain flowers, it was for a film producer that wanted the butterflys to land on the flower at a certain moment in the film when the actors were doing something specific... Cant remember what, but it had to happen while they were on camera...:rolleyes:

6. Mjark

Mjark Poster Extraordinaire

Feb 14, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    I like the skateboarding bull dog better, but this is cool.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.