Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Hows this rig look?

Discussion in 'Finely Finished' started by dragonbat13, Jul 17, 2017.

1. dragonbat13

dragonbat13 Tele-Meister

This gravity feed LVLP gun, requires 60% of the volume of this air compressor. By the time I bought a hose, cups, blah blah, I would be between 275 and 300.

I cant afford to spend too much right now, simply because I have no place to put a bigger air compressor. And until the land is paid off in four years I wont have a place to put it either. But I figure that compressor could come in pretty handy, could be stored in a small lean to housing on the side of my mobile home, and would just be all around pretty handy. Would it be capable of spraying a good nitro finish? Any other ideas?

2. sfcmark

sfcmark Tele-Meister

Apr 17, 2011
    Augusta, GA
    I hadn't heard of that gun, but I'm intrigued. Looking for "sprayit lvlp nitro lacquer" on Google brought me to hydrilla's product review thread in this very same subforum. He seemed mighty happy with it in 2015. Maybe he can provide an updated long-term review.

3. dragonbat13

dragonbat13 Tele-Meister

Nobody?

I really just want to know if the specs are correct on the compressor to spray a nice nitro finish, or is the compressor too small?

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Kennedycaster

Kennedycaster Tele-Afflicted

Apr 5, 2009
    Mesa, AZ
    adirondak5 likes this.

6. Daniel94

Daniel94 Tele-Meister

Oct 31, 2016
    Odessa, MO

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.