Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Howdy from another aussie!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Rusty66, May 16, 2010.

1. Rusty66

Rusty66 TDPRI Member

May 15, 2010
    Melbourne Australia
    Hello everyone, ive lurked here for a while, but thought i'd join up. I am mainly a bass player but I do have a nice tele i made up of parts and put some nice antiquity's in it. Looks & sounds the part.

I am also a very good friend of Allan Tomkins of Tomkins guitars. He hand makes some pretty nice tele's that have had some discussion here. In my opinion he makes the best sounding basses in the world also. Ive got 3 of them!!

Allans wife is very ill with lung cancer at the moment, so he is selling one of his private collections tele's that has been signed by lots of country music greats both here & in the states. He is auctioning it off on Evilbay at the moment, i put it up for him. Its signed by Merle haggard, Redd volkeart, Hank williams Jnr just to name a few. Heres the link to all who's interested to have a squiz.(look)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140408012893

I look forward to chatting to you all here.

Kind regards,

Rusty

2. BennyMac

BennyMac TDPRI Member

May 11, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey Rusty, from one mexican to another, welcome !

Nice looking guitar - I can't afford that sorta coin, but it sure is nice, and good luck with the auction - going t oa good cause, from what I see.

Welcome to the Forum

Benny Mac

3. Fatmanstratman

Fatmanstratman Poster Extraordinaire

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. tgfmike

tgfmike Telefied

Jun 28, 2009
    Culver City CA
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.