Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

How to tell if someone is rich

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by BigDaddyLH, Jul 9, 2018.

1. awasson

awasson Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Nov 18, 2010
    Vancouver
    Well I’ll have to try that Heinz mustard then and see what it’s like. They have it at the grocery store in a 3-pack; ketchup, mustard, relish. I’m pretty sure I had that Ritters Catsup when I was just a kid too. Someone brought it on a cookout when I was in cub scouts. Horrible stuff.

2. Piggy Stu

Piggy Stu Friend of Leo's

Feb 26, 2017
    UK
    Go eat a jar of Colman's and understand what it is really all about. American mustard is more like a dessert sauce

PS: if you do eat a full jar of Colman's English, I suspect you will be able to travel through time and see the face of God, so tell him I said 'hi'

3. moosie

moosie Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Jul 18, 2010
    Western Connecticut
    Been there, not a fan*. But I get that mustard is a highy variable, regional thing. :lol:

*Talking about Colmans, not god's mug.

4. RoyBGood

RoyBGood Poster Extraordinaire

I wouldn't dare - I recently and quite justifiably complained about constant repetition of song titles on another thread and was called a bully! We Brits have to know our place on this site; read but only post benignly.

5. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

W-what if he sez "pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"

6. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Kansas City, MO
    So, I should bring my own ketchup?

moosie likes this.

7. BigDaddyLH

I was wondering if they served hot dogs in their cafeteria and if ... no, it couldn't be...

8. moosie

Jul 18, 2010
    Western Connecticut
    For what? Pretzels? I suppose next you'll want relish! o_O:eek::lol:

william tele likes this.

9. imwjl

imwjl Poster Extraordinaire

My wife and I feel that over and over we see people rich enough for a luxury car and iPhone too daft to pair it with bluetooth.

There's an obvious pattern of fancied up streak died hair with makeup women in late model Surburbans, Range Rovers and German cars we know have bluetooth but they're holding a phone in one hand and talking as if it's on speakerphone.

We're also seeing a pattern of these fancy vehicles rear ending others during rush hour. Yesterday it was a Porsche I passed that did it. If my Subaru's safety system doesn't let that happen WTH that luxury cars are smacking into others.

10. Piggy Stu

Feb 26, 2017
    UK
    although I can imagine that Colman's is too brisk even for a deity, I think there is an element here of 'could God create a weight that God could not lift?'

Religion!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 1:08 PM

11. BigDaddyLH

Reported.

moosie likes this.

12. LeicaBoss

LeicaBoss Tele-Meister

Oct 16, 2015
    New Jersey
    I have all the riches in the world because married a Polish gal

[​IMG]

awasson and MattyK-USA like this.

13. Piggy Stu

Feb 26, 2017
    UK

awasson and MattyK-USA like this.

14. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Telefied Ad Free Member

I had a guy come up to me when I was very drunk, with my beautiful female companion and make the statement that I "must let his wife go now, or the Police would be called".

15. optofonik

optofonik TDPRI Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Los Angeles
    New money is pretty obvious. Old money? Not so much. Really old money? Highly unlikely you'll ever know unless you become close friends, but even then...

awasson and boris bubbanov like this.

16. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

we got some of the heinz bbq sauce carolina tangy and carolina mustard... man... my son and I LOVE it... I am so surprised... I agree on the heinz catchup favoriting... I am always glad when it is on the table at a restaurant...

17. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

it means he's rich. If he is texting on his iphone, it means he's really rich... besides don't rich dudes usually have kids that go all hippy and forego riches for 'meaning'?

moosie likes this.

18. moosie

Jul 18, 2010
    Western Connecticut
    Was she? Did you? Were they?

Piggy Stu likes this.

19. chezdeluxe

chezdeluxe Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

Dec 29, 2007
    Brisbane Australia
    I am no longer confused.

I figure that if I don't clean my toilet I must be rich.

20. Unionjack515

Unionjack515 Tele-Meister

Jan 24, 2016
    Batavia, IL
    Just for completeness’ sake, here is the complete table referenced in the article. And the study says these things are indicators that someone is in the top quartile of income in the US. In 2016, the year in which the data in this study was gathered, that meant any household earning more than roughly $65,000. So, this is all about the definition of “wealth.” View attachment 529108

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 7:56 AM

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.