Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Holy Mother of Toilet Seat...

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by S00NERMAN, Feb 16, 2017.

1. S00NERMAN

S00NERMAN Tele-Meister

Jan 7, 2016
    Pratt,KS
    Just finishing up on my latest Warmoth partscaster build. Swamp Ash body with a birdseye Maple neck in the "Warmoth" design, 25.5 inch scale. Schaller locking tuners, Babicz saddles and 3 Lace Sensor Silver pickups. Put a push/pull tone pot in it to switch from a standard tone circuit to a fixed .0033 cap (like a modified 'Eldred' mod circuit) on all 5 switch positions. I think it has promise, but the pickups might be a bit mild (leftovers from other projects). DSCN0169.JPG DSCN0174.JPG DSCN0176.JPG

Frito-Man, GearHund, Tsquared and 4 others like this.
  2. Pisgah

Pisgah Tele-Meister

Aug 29, 2014
    Gulf Coast
    Cool. Why the custom pickguard if no switch up there?

3. ebb soul

ebb soul Friend of Leo's

Jun 7, 2016
    Smyrna georgia
    You got tons of unique and unusual features there.
    Three aside with black trapezoidal? Very interesting.
    Slanted pups and switch.
    I could totally see a major rock star rocking that.

willyb likes this.
  4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. willyb

willyb Tele-Meister

Dec 19, 2013
    omaha, ne
    That looks great...I love the pickguard!!!

6. Piotr

Piotr Tele-Afflicted

Jan 5, 2011
    Poland
    Where did that pickguard come from? I thought that the mother of toilet seat was an extinct species ;)

7. S00NERMAN

S00NERMAN Tele-Meister

Jan 7, 2016
    Pratt,KS
    The body is a tele custom routed body. So the pickguard just covers the factory holes. Warmoth made the basic pickguard and I cut the slanted pickup holes and control setup on my drill press. Besides I may need to add a switch in there at some point, as I can't ever leave well enough alone. :)

P Thought likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.