Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Holy Chevy

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Freewheeler, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Tele-Afflicted

Mar 17, 2003
    Helsinki, Finland

2. Joe M

Joe M Super Moderator Staff Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Michigan
    Saw one of those once, brand new at a dealer in the late 80's. The one I saw was black, not red. I don't know why anyone would want one other than to put it in a case and look at it.....JMHO.

3. Mark S.

Mark S. TDPRI Member

Mar 20, 2003
    New Orleans, LA
    I vote "not." First, it's a one pickup wang bar guitar from the 80's, second, it's made by Kramer, third, it probably weighs a ton!

4. Silverface

Silverface Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Lawndale CA
    yikes

They have one hanging on the wall at the Hollywood GC for about that price.

At our local GC about 10 years ago there was one with a few scratches on it for $150. I almost bought it...but didn't.

:cry:

5. Mark S.

Mark S. TDPRI Member

Mar 20, 2003
    New Orleans, LA
    Re: yikes

I know, don'tcha hate that? I passed up a Mosrite Ventures about 10 years back that some guy was unloading for $200. He wanted to buy one of those glam metal guitars. I regularly regret not buying that, because it was in good condition. Now you can't get them for anything less than a grand, and the ones for a grand are usually beat up, refinished, etc.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.