Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Hi Ya'll,,,New?old amp

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by david_lewis93, Mar 14, 2013.

1. david_lewis93

david_lewis93 Tele-Holic

Jul 28, 2009
    Eureka, texas
    I am very soon to become the owner of a Fender Stage 160 DSP.(what ever that is) I cant find much information other than they are no longer in production.I have played through this amp and really like the way it sounds ,,,for a SS amp ,tube man myself but stumbled upon this one
    So ,,I recon my question is,,,does anyone have any information on this amp.?and where I may possibly find a foot switch too?? :confused:
    Thank ya'll very much .
    Dave

bend em tight and let her scream

2. Drubbing

Drubbing Friend of Leo's

Only gets a few sentences and one pic in Fenders Soul of Tone book.

Late 90s early 2000s. Part of the Dyna-Touch series, where Fender aimed to make a touch responsive, quality SS amp with quality components and twin Celestion speakers.

3. david_lewis93

david_lewis93 Tele-Holic

Jul 28, 2009
    Eureka, texas
    Thanks Drubbing,,,got her home and yes the Celestion's are sweet,really like the tones and really have to watch the volume knob on it,,now to find the foot switch so I dont have to be hunting in the dark .
    bend em tight and let er scream

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.