Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Help/Tab Requests

Discussion in 'Tab, Tips, Theory and Technique' started by jbmando, Jul 20, 2013.

1. jbmando

jbmando Poster Extraordinaire

I don't want to come off sounding mean-spirited but I want to point something out and make a request of anyone who asks for help with a song or tune. Most who come to this forum know that I am willing to help whoever I can with either a posted reply and in a lot of cases, a demonstration video. I believe, however, that if you want help with a specific passage YOU should post a link to an audio or video clip of the requested section instead of assuming that everybody else knows the song or expecting the helper to find it first. Many times there are more than one version of the song and we don't know which one you want. Don't expect others to do your work for you in order to help you out.

2. klasaine

klasaine Poster Extraordinaire

Agreed.
    And make a note of the timing of the section in question.
    I know I pass up any request like that that doesn't have a link associated with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

3. Lunchie

Lunchie Poster Extraordinaire

I would like the tabs for "Dust My Broom" please :mrgreen:

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Friend of Leo's

I sure would like to learn "Wild Thing."

6. walleyeman

walleyeman Tele-Holic

I would like to learn smoke on the water and that other song that goes bom bom da da da do da do bom, you know the one.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.