Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Help on choosing a strap pull bender

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by TeleSparkster51, Oct 3, 2016.

1. TeleSparkster51

TeleSparkster51 TDPRI Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Alexandria, MN
    Never had a bender before. I want a strap actuated B Bender like the Parsons/White installed on my Tele guitar. Got an estimate quote from G.P. himself. I haven't pulled the trigger just yet and am just wondering if any other companies offer similar quality units. If so, WHERE?

2. Deckard

Deckard Tele-Afflicted

Feb 9, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    I have a Forrest Lee Jr bender and it's fantastic. I couldn't recommend him enough. And Forrest is a complete gem to do business with.

3. RollingBender

RollingBender Tele-Holic Vendor Member

May 14, 2011
    SW Minnesota

4. asatfan

asatfan Friend of Leo's

Check into Dave Evans, Pull String. I have two and I think they are the best in the biz. Not the cheapest, but, most versatile, adjustable, stable, and durable. You can have a variety of "throw" lengths in minutes and infinitely adjustable tensioning. The workmanship is incomparable. www.evanspullstring.com

5. BladeStratford

BladeStratford TDPRI Member

Mar 17, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I've had my Forrest Lee Jr. bender for a month now and still love it! No issues at all and works perfectly. Highly recommend his work.

6. Doc Leon

Doc Leon TDPRI Member

Jun 1, 2003
    N.W. Ohio
    I've had my Forrest Lee bender for a couple years now and still works as good as the day I got it. He has quick turnaround time, too.

7. Silverface

Silverface Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

Mar 2, 2003
    Lawndale CA
    +2 for Pull Strings (because I have two of them). Fully adjustable throw length and spring tension, lighter weight, and his machine work is stunning in its precision. I also have PW's and other brands and IMO the Pull String is the best of the best.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.