Help needed

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Slowpoke, May 18, 2019 at 1:39 AM.

1. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Tele-Afflicted

I am buying off e-Bay a set of 3 'stick on' mics for an acoustic guitar and I was wondering if anyone knew the best places to stick them (without being rude). I thought one either side on the Bridge Plate and maybe one between the Bridge Plate and the soundhole. Some advice would be much appreciated.. S

2. corliss1

corliss1 Friend of Leo's Platinum Supporter

Slowpoke likes this.
  3. toomuchfun

toomuchfun Tele-Holic

If you're not talking about the type corliss1 mentioned, and they are removable, try them on the outside and find the best sound. Then put them on the inside at the same locations.

Slowpoke likes this.
  4. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Tele-Afflicted

Thanks guys, I had thought about putting all three on the Bridge Plate but then thought that maybe putting one somewhere else might be an advantage. Now I've read thru' the PDF (thanks corliss1) I'll stick to their recommendations. The unit I've bought without realizing it is obviously a knock off of the K&K sound and I've since visited the K&K site and all seems identical with the set I've bought but only an installation will tell. Thanks for your help corliss1 and tomuchfun I do appreciate it.. S

corliss1 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.