Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Help me find a youtube strat clip...

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Triple Threat, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Triple Threat

Triple Threat TDPRI Member

Sep 17, 2003
    I remember running across a thread and someone had posted a video of a guy playing an all black strat. I think it may have either been an aerodyne strat or the squire with the mirror guard on it. Anyway I can't find that clip for the life of me and it is driving me nuts because as I remember it the guitarist had a great groove and some great tone.

Was some kind of a live jam. African American male playing a black strat is all I have. Sorry to be so vague but hopefully someone will know what I am talking about.

Thanks!

2. lupowitz

lupowitz Tele-Afflicted

Jan 31, 2007
    Hungary
    Youtube is not a constant thing. People erase videos they uploaded quite frequently.
    It might just as well happened with the one your are searching for.
    It happened to me too.
    Since, I download and save everything I find interesting.

3. sjtalon

sjtalon Poster Extraordinaire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiwsU40TEnE

how long ago ?

did you search your browser history for all youtubes pages you hit ??

Also get "Reaplayer" then you can download them right off the page if you want to save one.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Thighbanez

Thighbanez Tele-Afflicted

Aug 5, 2010
    delMARva
    If you were logged into your youtube account when you saw the video, you can click on your history in youtube and view all the videos you've looked at....as they are now tracking everything that the account holding users do.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.