Happy Sunday..gun incident #15

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by bftfender, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bftfender

bftfender Friend of Leo's

Dispatched call for knob & deadbolt re-key. tech is working..up comes dude, pulls gun on my tech. tech backs off, gets to work van & calls cops. Has to wait to do report...we don't get paid & the kid walks without any culpability. I was Talking to the cops, the son beat the mom up last night. How can we have a gun pulled on us & no one gets in trouble ? That was the 15th gun on us since 2012.

OldDude2 and String Tree like this.
  2. schmee

schmee Poster Extraordinaire

I don't get it. I thought pulling a gun on someone is assault? But it's typical, courts aren't doing their job at all anymore. Police arrest, guy's on the street next day committing another crime, and he's already waiting for trial on another thing...

3. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Cops in our city live for gun sighted/drawn reports. If the guy doesn't have a shovel he can dig a fox hole with, and isn't able to throw the gun at least a 100 yards away from him when he's ordered to put down the gun, he's history!

nojazzhere, LocoTex and String Tree like this.
  4. Toto'sDad

We live in deep in redneck territory here in the middle of Cali, it's 180 degrees the opposite of either end of the state. We have a Sheriff whose job used to be to "take care" of people with gun situations. The local bad guys used to advise other bad guys if THE deputy shows up, you better get on the ground cause that man didn't come to arrest you, he came to send you somewhere you can't get back from.

5. bftfender

We run a fine line..we are just as crazy as them..but ..i have my phone number on vehicles & 2 websites. I have been traced & threatened already over house rekeys & when a girlfriend takes the car from the deadbeat boyfriend ..those always flip out. My wife & i made a choice last year after the guy put a gun in my gut & then the following week..a guy wouldn't pay me..right in the hood..on the corner..i got out of the car & went over & ripped the wallet out of his pocket..the boyz didnt respond & back up there homey..they laughed at him..we said from that day on ..no more ..over 50..75 bucks..no more..let em all walk..i hit a level that ..i have few more months till my company sells...also ..my car key tech last week was stuck up downtown & the kid wouldn't pay.

String Tree and Toto'sDad like this.
  6. verb boten

verb boten Tele-Meister

I think that's a job that doesn't pay nearly enough. Good luck!

7. Toto'sDad

A locksmith bought an American Series Tele from me one time (same as American Standard) he had the coolest amp I've ever heard. It was one that Don Rich used when he was playing out here in town. I don't know what brand it was, but it had a 15 and 8 inch speaker in it. It weighed a ton, but man that thing had tone for days! I have never heard anything like it again. When he got it from a relative of Don's it was in pretty poor shape, but he took it to the Amphole in Burbank and had it refurbished. Man that thing was a beast! So was the guy who bought the Tele, he looked like he could handle about anything that came up. He was basically a bass player looking to play guitar. He could already play pretty well already when he got the Tele. He already had another electric guitar he had been working with, but really dug the Tele. I really should try and look him up, I think I have his card here somewhere.

8. MojoTrwall

MojoTrwall Tele-Meister

It's really hard to imagine here.

How's your brain not exploding when someone pull out a gun at you ?

You get threatened while the only thing you want to do is your job, that's insane.

bftfender likes this.
  9. ce24

ce24 Poster Extraordinaire

Thoughts and prayers!

bftfender likes this.
  10. bftfender

are you sure about that?

11. bftfender

Pop worked for PRR & in the 70's when the railroad was computerizing..we moved to Philly & then Wilmington DE, the Year they did busing. been used to the viloence as an everyday way of life. Knowing how to diffuse quickly is key..also..they smell fear like a dog...if you are getting jumped..you are getting jumped, not much you can do. but 1 on 1 ya can. just this past 5 years we noticed ..the 14-25 year olds are causing it.this stupid..needing respect thing..but they arnt old school..where ya earned it.i have every gangbanger-cop-you name it on my phone over the years cause of this business & it's escalating..i fear election time..the 'powers that be" always stir it up...my techs that are from the city & we talk about it alot..like all the sudden they are wanting to hate the man..me being owner ..is the man, grouped in with any authority figure..to them...so if you in their hood..your fair game...its interesting ...my city tech does not get the guns on him....only the outsiders

12. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity

Brain? My Bowels would be on Automatic!

Slowpoke, theprofessor and bftfender like this.
  13. String Tree

Next time, add "and, I saw some unpaid Parking Tickets on the front seat of his Car!" To your story when you talk to the Cops.
    They will be all over him.

14. bftfender

not in Harrisburg PA..no one pays nothing ...lil corruption over the past few regime's ..city My parents & i were born in, is now becoming a trash dump..about 1/2 mile from the state capitol. 3 shooting on 1300 state st in 1 week..you can view the capitol from there. York is getting worse by the day..i see something others don't or won't acknowledge...ms13.. selectively tagged...

String Tree likes this.
  15. Toto'sDad

Revenue! The only thing with a greater lure to the city's finest than that of the warm donut wafting through the air.

RoyBGood and String Tree like this.
  16. String Tree

I an soooo close to posting a lockout response!
    Guess I'll have to laugh to myself.

17. bftfender

time to go gents, powers that be..dont like what is normal in my life to talk about...real stuff, that happens on the news & to us on a daily basis..no sway towards any side of anything..i was just stating a simple event that has happened to me & got PM'd ..take care !!

18. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

.... .. ... ....

19. LocoTex

LocoTex Tele-Afflicted

I live in a smallish town in Texas. That stuff doesn't fly here.

20. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

As we have more and more outsiders moving in, we are starting to see an occasional incident of the type you describe but, believe me, the perps don't walk.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.