Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Hall of TC

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by Lunchie, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Staypuft1652

Staypuft1652 Tele-Meister

Mar 7, 2017
    ND, USA
    No. The tc is the only color object in the pic. Made the rest b/w.

Anode100 likes this.

2. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Tamworth, 'straya.
    Pedalboard.JPG

I've been wanting a reverb pedal for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger on a Hall Of Fame. I dig it. :)

3. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx
    I have two clip on Polytunes.
    Best yet!
    Though I no longer own one, I'm a big fan of the "Eric Johnson" chorus pedal.

4. zoldar

zoldar TDPRI Member

Apr 24, 2017
    NC
    I had a Nova System for awhile but sold it. Currently own a Flashback and a clipon polytune.

5. ToddinTX

ToddinTX Tele-Meister

Dec 12, 2012
    Tyler, TX
    I have a TC Hall of Fame, a Ditto Looper, a Flashback X2, and a Hyper Gravity. They are my only pedals.

6. ToddinTX

ToddinTX Tele-Meister

Dec 12, 2012
    Tyler, TX
    Just added a Mojo mojo to the mix.

7. Rob J

Rob J Tele-Meister

Feb 14, 2007
    Nor California
    A question regarding toneprints. I have a HOF mini with a toneprint loaded that I like just fine. The problem is that I don't remember which one it is. I'd like to experiment with other toneprints but if I don't find one I like, I'll want to go back to the one that is currently loaded. As I said though, I can't remember which one it is. Is there a way to tell before I overwrite it with something else?

8. North East Al

North East Al Tele-Meister

Apr 7, 2011
    Hartlepool, UK
    Hof mini and flashback mini in the loop, and mojo mojo and dark matter in front of the amp. All the tones I need.

9. North East Al

North East Al Tele-Meister

Apr 7, 2011
    Hartlepool, UK
    Add it to favourites on the app.

10. StormJH1

StormJH1 Tele-Holic

I have a love/hate relationship with a lot of the TC Electronic products. They have an interesting product list, and I enjoy Tore's promotions and the passion they put into their stuff. They also tend to pack a lot of value into their products, moreso than similarly-priced competition. On the negative side, they used a bypass switch that I probably wouldn't want on a $30 pedal for awhile, and I think only recently switched to that vacuum/soft switch design. I appreciate that they offer a lot of budget products, but that Smorgasboard 13-pedal lineup I had a lot of hope for was mostly disappointing (IMO).

The (sometimes) friendly fanatics at that other gear site that likes to suggest ways to spend money alerted me to a $129 sale on the old Nova Delay ND-1 through Adorama:

https://www.adorama.com/tce96061000...t&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=rflaid62905

Kind of a weird online shop, but they quickly processed and shipped my order, which should be arriving today! I was aware of the Nova series, but kind of dismissed it as "dated". Actually, the ND-1 has a very interesting combination of features and more control over those features then they allow with their current Flashback compact pedals. They put a lot of emphasis on TonePrint, but that's a closed ecosystem, rather than an open community for user-developed content.

I think the ND-1 Nova Delay has been available for over 10 years, so even though it's a bit large (but not "Strymon-large") and requires its own 12V power supply, it has a pretty impressive assortment of multi-delay, stereo output, modulation, and delay variety (basically a character knob that morphs from pure digital to analog to tape delay). But it also has two things my compact Flashback Delay (again, the newer product) does not have: (1) precise tempo setting with LED read-out for milliseconds or BPM; (2) up to 9 storeable presets. I'm hopeful about it, but will hold on to my V1 Flashback Delay and decide which one to keep.

[​IMG]

wulfenganck likes this.

11. wulfenganck

wulfenganck Tele-Meister

Aug 18, 2015
    Seligenstadt, Germany
    I had the Nova Delay for a couple of years on my main board, until I replaced it with a T-Rex Reptile and a Red Panda Raster. The TC is a great and versatile delay - the reverse delay is superb and the color-control is excellent.
    But the Reptile has the warmer tone and better modulation and the Raster offers some wild sounds like nothing else.
    The Nova Delay still sits on my session-board, I'll never sell it!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.