Hi Everyone, This is my first post and I need to some expert help on my guitar wiring. I've never opened up the back of a guitar so I am starting from 0. There are no guitar shops where I live so taking it to somebody who knows what they are doing is not an option. My guitar is a Fender FSR Custom Telecaster HH Goldtop (two humbuckers with a push pull coil tap) and it hums really badly, especially when the fridge or air conditioner turns on. If I touch my hand to the strings, the hum stops. Today, I plugged it into my Focusrite interface plugged into my macbook and I when the back of my arm touched the strings it gave me an electric shock. The hum started the other week when I noticed the output jack was loose. I unscrewed the jack and tightened it with some wrenches I had laying around. Now it give me little shocks and the hum is permanent instead of every once in a while. I did some googling and it looks like there is a ground issue or maybe I messed up the output jack. I'm living abroad for the moment. The house I am staying in is 220V and there's no guarantee the wiring is done according to any standard. Might be a factor. Here's some pictures of the guitar wiring: Help!