Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Gotta Lift

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by soundchaser59, Jan 3, 2018.

1. soundchaser59

soundchaser59 Tele-Holic

Jan 30, 2010
    Up The Creek

As in attempting to lift up the spirits of those close to us. Reverend 6 Gun thru a Frenzel 5E3DP with a Weber alnico Michigan speaker.

NWinther, udoering and uriah1 like this.

2. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    I had some short listenings into your tracks during the week. Now I have the time to write a little. Let me say, it would have been much easier to say something if you would have provided a little more information. Have you done everything on that track (as well as the others) by yourself? Or are you the guitarist in an band? Are you a professional musician or an amateur player?

However, I like what I hear very much. What grabbed me instantly at the beginning is the sound of the keyboards and percussion; very lively, present, as far away from digital as possible - love it! I also dig the guitar sound and guitar playing. If this is you singing: the vocals are done very well (reminds a little of Steely Dan titles). The vocals are at the same time the only point where I am missing something. They base on just one melody line; this gets a little monotonous; a second, varied lime would have been fine.

To some it up, assuming this is done just by yourself: great work, kudos!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.