Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Good deal on original Fender Wide Range Humbuckers?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by TheFullMonty, Jan 3, 2013.

1. TheFullMonty

TheFullMonty Tele-Holic

Hey all,
    A buddy of mine has a whole slough of old parts stashed away, and among this collection is a pair of '73 Fender WRHB's, complete with original wiring harness. (2 pots and a 3-way switch) He's asking $250 for the whole package, and that sounds pretty fair to me. Is this something I should pick up? I hear pretty good things about them, but have no idea what the going rate is these days. So, should I buy them now and keep them until I find a guitar to put them in, or pass? Thanks in advance for the help!

2. baldy5000

baldy5000 TDPRI Member

absolutely grab them

3. fenson

fenson ---------------------------------

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. jondanger

jondanger Friend of Leo's

That's a hot deal. Buy them, buy him dinner, and hope he's still your pal when he finds out what they're worth! I feel like the last one I saw on the bay was like $300 for one.

6. tpaul

tpaul Poster Extraordinaire

I've seen them as cheap as $250 each. Your buddy is offering you a great deal (assuming they work).

7. chipbutty24

chipbutty24 Friend of Leo's

If you don't want em give me his email address!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.