Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

GFS REDactives Guitar Pickups

Discussion in 'Just Pickups' started by phoenixash, Feb 24, 2013.

1. phoenixash

phoenixash Tele-Holic

Jan 20, 2012
    New Zealand
    These things are new off the press and look pretty impressive for those who like active pups , apparently have been built from the ground up by the owner of GFS, I personally love EMG Pups I have used them since the 80's and still have my original EMG SA's and tone pots before they were all plug n play and just love them, anyway for us who can't afford the overinflated prices these look very very interesting I will definitely look at those pups for my current Telecaster build anyway I would love to hear what people think of them if you buy a set, I also love dealing with these guys and have bought quiet a bit of stuff now our dollar is very good over n out.

http://www.guitarfetish.com/REDactives-Guitar-Pickups-_c_450.html

[​IMG]

2. Teleterr

Teleterr Tele-Afflicted

Feb 7, 2011
    Lewes De.
    The HBs aren't described as EMG clones, like Dragonfire, and aren't since the coils are the same. I notice theres no AlNiCo mention w the Teles so they might be ceramic if thats a factor. Let us know how they are if you get some.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.