Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Froth

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by NWinther, Aug 8, 2017.

1. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Today I was in the garden, trimming up on stuff, then it was the cars turn for a serious wash, fixing small stone dents in the laquer, cleaning the engine, filling up on oil and so on!
    Then I had a visit, one of my younger nephews came by before going to soccer practise...he likes coming by to say hello(all of them do :D ).

My daughters took off with my wife to the city, and I had a few cups of cappoccino...
    Changed strings on my Tele, and recorded this just for fun, as it is nothing serious in any way...
    Hence the title froth....I love coffee :D

alainvey, Mellencaster, tery and 2 others like this.

2. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Nice backer. I like how you let the breather breath Niels. Very nice backing guitar work and the rotary guitar fx is cool and not the easiest to solo with IMHO. The java juiced guitar starting at 4:20 leads to some caffeinated soloing that is both iced cool and piping hot! At 7:45 in length your playing keeps the track interesting which is a frothy topping delight - nice!

NWinther and G-52 like this.

3. G-52

G-52 TDPRI Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Denver, Co
    The cappuccino really kicked in towards the end. Very enjoyable, superbly done!

NWinther likes this.

4. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    :) Haha thanks....now I need another cuppa....it is morning again, and it seems that we will get alittle summer like weather this day as well.

5. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    When listening an inner voice always said "George Duke"; because of the keyboard part, I think, but not only. Although that track doesn´t sound really like Zappa, something in the bt and your playing reminds me.

NWinther likes this.

6. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Thanks..I love Zappa....

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.