Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Fretless, semi-hollow wenge/tineo guitar

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by lbridenstine, Dec 7, 2013.

1. lbridenstine

lbridenstine Friend of Leo's

Feb 21, 2013
    Galesburg, MI
    Thanks! Just gotta get some pens made for someone, then I can try to focus more on playing and writing.

2. nosmo

nosmo Friend of Leo's

Jan 31, 2012
    Lake Jackson, TX
    You mean you have to make the pens before you can write the song? :eek:

I'm pretty sure you can buy a pen for like a dollar. Maybe less. Hey go to a bank and steal one off the little chain.

3. lbridenstine

Feb 21, 2013
    Galesburg, MI
    A friend's mom asked me to make her 21 so she can give them out to her co-workers for Christmas presents. I don't think she wants the bank kind. :)

I have 12 done, hoping to do about 4 more today and finish them up by next weekend.

4. lbridenstine

Feb 21, 2013
    Galesburg, MI
    Here are some of the pens.

Also, it's been a really long time since I've played guitar or written anything on one, so it might take a while.

Attached Files:

5. R. Stratenstein

R. Stratenstein Doctor of Teleocity

Aug 3, 2010
    Loganville, Ga.
    How long does it usually take you to make a pen?

Anyway, an old song will be fine to demo your guitars! Unless, of course, you don't want them learning too much old stuff. :lol:

6. lbridenstine

Feb 21, 2013
    Galesburg, MI
    About an hour each after the brass tubes are glued in and dried. I'm just trying to do it on non-work days when it's not below 30°.

Old songs would work fine for the fretted guitar, but not as much for the fretless. :-/

7. sosay

sosay Tele-Afflicted

Aug 12, 2016
    IRELAND
    yeh i think it's called a contour gauge lisa, (joke):p

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.