Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Free Music Theory Handbook from Berklee

Discussion in 'Tab, Tips, Theory and Technique' started by Larry F, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

Nov 5, 2006
    Iowa City, IA
  2. skiptracer62

skiptracer62 TDPRI Member

Apr 13, 2010
    New York
    Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but the link isn't working for me. It's sending me to my inbox. You'd have to go back to that email, click the link, and then share that address with us.

3. Chris S.

Chris S. Asst. Admin Staff Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Near TELE-Town (Wash. DC)
    Admin Post
    Yeah, please check the link on that Larry, it's also sending me to my inbox.

As a Berklee grad, I was very interested in what they were distributing, so I looked at one particular offering just recently. It looked to be very basic and very broad, not surprising considering their audience is basically People Who Use the Internet. ;-)

But I think they're also just giving a taste of what the full courses offer, again not surprisingly; they're hoping to sign up as many online students as possible. I would definitely check it out, though; the school's materials are almost always well-organized, time-tested and refined through many years of student use. Hope it helps, CS

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. dmarg1045

dmarg1045 Friend of Leo's

Oct 28, 2006
    Massachusetts
    The link takes me to gmail, but not to a music theory handbook (or any other handbook, for that matter).

6. Mike Bruce

Mike Bruce Friend of Leo's

Apr 8, 2008
    Ontario
  7. eddie knuckles

eddie knuckles Tele-Afflicted

Mar 11, 2008
    Worcester, MA
  8. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

Nov 5, 2006
    Iowa City, IA
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.