Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Forum Thread Photo's that don't display!

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by IJammer, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJammer

IJammer TDPRI Member

Feb 1, 2017
    deep south... Hants. uk
    Hi guys and gals (yup, all two of you :) I keep reading threads that have photo's (pics) that do not display... either the link to the photo is broken or the pic is on a cloud server like Photofucket that you have to pay a fee to view the pics (the pic here is replaced with a dial face and link to a payment scheme)...

Please guys... so many threads are being ruined where the pic you are discribing for the information just does not display... it makes the whole thing a waste of time.

I am not clever enough with PC/tablet/smart-arse phones to know what the fix is for this... I just know it's not working!

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    I've closed this thread because it's not a request for help from the admin. This forum is solely for that purpose.

PS. Click on the "Forums" tab above, you'll see a list of all the forums here. The thread one is "Forum Help Threads" look in that forum for instructions how to do things... such as drag and drop your photos directly into your posts.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.