Flip Or Flop/Fixer Upper

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chet again, Jun 10, 2019.

1. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Poster Extraordinaire

And since we're on the subject......when they take out kitchen cabinets, they have to go at them with sledgehammers and crowbars. Guess it makes better TV. Why not take a couple extra minutes, remove them intact, and donate to Habitat For Humanity or some other worthy charity that actually helps people in need of help. And BTW....."needing help" does not mean they just lack granite counter tops.

Toto'sDad likes this.
  2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

I do know that if the police approach a group of men, it's always the one guy not wearing a shirt that makes a run for it.

Toto'sDad and nojazzhere like this.
  3. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Having had more run ins than anyone with a lick of sense should have with law enforcement before I learned my lesson, I can tell you for sure, that it does not take very long to reach the a$$ kicking stage, YOU are always the a$$ and there are ALWAYS more of them than there are of you. If you find yourself in such a situation, if they put you in an elevator, you WILL NOT like what's coming when it stops between floors. If you survive, you will endeavor to do better, I mean really endeavor.

nojazzhere likes this.
  4. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

At least (so far) they don't use explosives.

nojazzhere likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.