I've been working on this off and on for a few months now and I'm finally in the short rows. I guess it's basically a Hot Rod type ext. cabinet. But I'm digging it. I did my usual 1/2" finger joint pine cab. 16x20". Before the baffle it only weighed 9 pounds, but I haven't weighed it again. I used the Tite Bond hide glue that I used for my Tweed. Water soluble and no fumes. If you've never used it you ought to give a try. I looked closely at my Pro Jr. cab and realized that they hit the corners on a sander to even out the overlap on the corners, so I did the same with 320 sandpaper and it looks a lot closer to their factory job now. It was easier than Tweed in a lot of ways, but the corners don't let you cheat as much as you can with Tweed. Tweed will stretch, I sand the corners, then shellac it all. The black tolex isn't as forgiving. There's a little bit of black transtint dye in a few places to hide the wood.