Here are the beginnings of my newest partscaster build. The body is from Rosser (see Ebay and Facebook). He sells at a very reasonable price with the understanding that some sanding is required. This was a custom order with body chambers for less than $150. See the wooly tearout in the cavities – easily dispatched with a Dremel tool; and the hard router edges on the bouts. For the neck I am using (and old ESP - MIJ), the neck pocket was about 0.01” too wide, so I made some handplane shavings from maple and glued them in on one side to make a force fit – in the first pic, only friction is holding the neck in. The neck – this is an old ESP neck I got from the ESP custom shop in NY in the 1980s (Family Man Barrett from Bob Marley was there that day – Heya MON! The neck is Rosewood and ebony. They screwed the neck to the body while I was standing there so the holes are not perfectly aligned. I filled the existing Rosser body holes with hardwood dowel (something I suggested on this forum before – so I am saying this to show that I will take my own advice Tip – crush the dowels a little with the serrated teeth on a pair of plyers and liberally apply glue – that way they will go in easy but the moisture in the glue will re-swell the wood making a perfect join. I used a paper template, as shown, to transfer the hole locations from the neck to the body – this method was reasonably accurate for transferring the existing neck holes to a new body. The color will be Stewmac 50s Sonic blue.