Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

fender TEXAS highway one tele owner's lounge.

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by vanguard, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Gouchi

Gouchi TDPRI Member

Jun 23, 2017
    Sutton Quebec Canada
    I'm looking to buy a TT. Can any of you point me to one for sale?

Many thanks,

Reg

Contact me please if you know of one or if you have one for sale at: rgauthier@coldbrook.ca

2. Steve_U1S

Steve_U1S Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Toronto, Canada

... I don't know of one.
    What I thought I'd point out is that these don't seem to pop of very often; I think the people who have them 'know what they have' and tend to hang on to them.
    That's certainly my stance.
    I'm basically on a constant 'checking for Texas Teles' vigilance routine myself.

Good luck though; something should eventually crop up - sometimes with hang tags still on.
    Or someone who doesn't really value the 'Texas' differences... that's how I got my first basically...
    "It's OK, I've got another Highway One Tele..." That other one is a 'standard' HWY 1... the Texas one he took off of hold so that I could purchase it is what I wound up with... that was crazy luck for sure...

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.