Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Fender / Tele Tee Shirts

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Paul Jenkin, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Paul Jenkin

Paul Jenkin Tele-Meister

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Being a big bloke (XXXL) I struggle to find really good quality / authentic music clothing merchandise in the UK. There's some decent stuff - but the material often shrinks in the wash and the printing / transfers aren't always the best. I've given up buying from outside gigs as the sizing is invariably for "Mr Average", the quality is as above and the price is , shall we say, aspirational.

Does anyone know of a really good (ideally UK-based - but not essential) website where I can get Fender, Tele, Strat and other tee shirts in large sizes? The best stuff I have has been bought from the US and Canada and is of the pre-shrunk variety. However, they're starting to get a bit threadbare after all these years.

2. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Around
    Paul Jenkin likes this.

3. Paul Jenkin

Paul Jenkin Tele-Meister

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Cheers for that! I never really think eBay or Amazon for clothes but I might have to start doing so if they're doing the big sizes. I'll also have to order a few as shipping's almost as much as the gear. Still, at least I know where to start looking. Thanks again.

uriah1 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.